Sometimes we might need to introduce a special reduced rate for a specific date.
To do so, we need to create a new price only applicable within a date range, without changing the regular prices.
Within the reservation system, all prices can coexist within the same rate; the software will simply apply them in order of priority or applicability.
1. Access Customers → General Rates → Bookings.
2. Edit the relevant rate.
3. Access the prices tab and create a new price.
4. Fill in the dates in which you want the price to be valid.
5. Mark it as a prioirity price
6. Indicate the price. You can put a zero if you want the customers to book for free.
7. Save the new price by clicking on 'update'.
With this process we have created a price that is only valid for those dates and can be used both on the web and mobile or on-site.