To create a basic Padel school we must access to:
Planning-> Sport school -> Courses / Schools
We will open the following window with the listings of the Courses and Schools that we have created. If you have not created any, the list will be empty. We can search by name of the school or description, add a course or school by clicking on "New", edit them with the icon or delete them by
We will click on the "New" to create a new school:
A window will open with the following options to fill out:
The options to be filled in are as follows:
- School: Name of the school or course.
- Center: Select the name of the center.
- Sub-center: Select the name of the sub-center.
- Description: Space to describe the course or school.
- Start date of the Course: Date on which the course starts.
- End date of the Course: Date on which the course ends.
- Start date Registration: The date in which the inscriptions begin.
- End date Registration: Date on which registration ends.
- There are quotas: Check this box if there are quotas.
- Show registration fee separately: Checking this box shows the amount of the registration separately.
- Start date of quotas: Date on which quotas start.
- Last quota date: Date on which the quota ends.
- Detail assistance by weeks: Check this box if you want to detail the attendance for weeks.
- Payment Period Student Fees: Select from Free, Monthly, Semiannual, Annual, Single or Quarterly Payment.
- Expiration of quotas: It specifies the expiration of the quotas.
- Prorate first installment: If the box is checked, the first installment is prorated.
- Method of calculation: The desired form of calculation is selected either days per week, hours per day or fixed.
- Include in class only students charged: If checked, only students who have been charged are included in the classes.
- Behavior generation of reservations: Select between Reservation manually, Automatic booking when enrolling the student and Automatic booking when making the payment.
- Do not validate pre-registrations: If this box is checked, the pre-registrations are not validated.
- Do not book on public holidays: If this box is checked, reservations can not be made on public holidays.
- Behavior cancellation reservations: Select between Manual cancellation or Automatic cancellation without students.
- Enrollment description: Select from the default option, Course + Groups + Weekdays, Course + Groups + Level + Weekdays ...
Once we have entered the basic data of the new school we give to the button of Update and we will open the following window:
As we see, there are several sections to continue with the creation of the new school.
In the section General we will see the basic data of the school that we have introduced previously.
To continue with the creation of our school we will go to the Groups section and create a new groups for the school. In each one can be established different schedules, prices, etc ... To do this, we will click on the icon "New".
Once we have clicked we will see a window like the following:
Here we must indicate the name of the group, the maximum total capacity, if restricted by age, by the level of the students, the maximum number of students per class, the days for classes and the amount payable to the monitor per hour. Usually for the groups of level of indication usually put a maximum of 3 students, and for average levels 4 students and expert 2 students. When we have entered the data for the creation of the group press Update.
Once the groups of the school have been created, we will see them as follows:
We can edit the created groups by clicking the iconAnd eliminate them through. By pressing the icon We will see the schedules of the group through a chart or a list.
From the List tab, select the day in which we want to enter the class schedule and enter it manually, also select which monitor to teach the class, where to do the classes and if there is a second monitor is also selected. Finally, the amount to be paid to the monitor per hour is specified and you click Insert.
Once we have entered the hours we click insert and we can see both in the list and in the box. From the Listing you can modify the timetables created by pressingor delete by pressing. From the Table we can also edit or delete schedules by clicking on them:
Once the groups have been created and the schedules established we must create the prices of the school. T
o do this, we will go to the Prices section and click on the icon "New":
Here we must enter the name or description of the price, the period of validity, the group to which it applies, the level of the customer to which it applies, the grouping of schedules, the period of payment, the number of days per week, if it is a priority price over the others, the registration fee, the monthly fee, the VAT rate applied and the billing details.
Once we have finished click Insert.